Turn Data Into Happy Customers At Allegiance VOCFusion 2014
SALT LAKE CITY – February 12, 2014 – Voice of the customer (VoC), customer experience, survey, operations, marketing, research, human resources and services professionals will converge at VoCFusion 2014 on April 21 to 23, 2014, at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas to learn how to capitalize on customer feedback and make decisions from big data. The 300+ attendees will hear from industry experts and real companies on how they can turn feedback and big data into happy customers and employees.
Sponsored by Allegiance, Inc., a provider of VoC technology and services, VoCFusion offers more than 45 sessions, including keynote presentations, panel discussions, case study presentations, workshops, hands-on training and industry certifications from experts and industry leaders. It also includes peer networking, sharing of best practices and real-world examples to answer attendees’ most pressing questions and accelerate their VoC programs.
VoCFusion 2014 speakers and presentations include:
- Robert Stephens, Founder of Geek Squad and Former CTO of Best Buy: Every Company Is In The Service Business
- Jim Knight, CEO Hospitality on Point and Former Head of Hard Rock Café’s School of Hard Rocks: How To Achieve Rock Star Status: Employee Culture Is Key To Great Customer Experience
- Carine Clark, President and CEO of Allegiance: How You Can Turn Data Into Happy Customers: Practitioner Showcase
- Stefan Osthaus, mybalance: The Customer Is Only Half of the Customer Experience
- Megan Burns, VP, Forrester Research Principal Analyst, Customer Experience: VoC Programs Are The Cornerstone of Customer Experience Maturity
- Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner, Temkin Group: The Path to Organizational Empathy
- Esteban Kolsky, Cloud Computing and CX Analyst: Cloud Computing, CX, and Employee Feedback Merging to Form a More Perfect Strategy
Registration and Information: To view the agenda and register for VoCFusion 2014 please visit http://vocfusion.com.
Allegiance Supporting Resources