Transamerica Adopts a Unified Customer Experience Ethic
SALT LAKE CITY, June 29, 2015 – A leading global financial services company, Transamerica turned to MaritzCX and worked against a tight implementation deadline to fine-tune, deliver, and analyze relationship surveys that would give the company key loyalty metrics and drivers of engagement.
At the end of 90 days, the joint team delivered relationship surveys to 170,000 customers and 15,000 advisors, achieving a 12.8% response rate. The MaritzCX data analysis engine uses techniques such as correlational analysis, text analytics, and Spotlight data mining on the responses to paint a holistic, unified view of the customer experience.
- Managed all surveys on a single platform, delivering four surveys to approximately 185,000 individuals in the first 90 days.
- Achieved immediate, actionable insights, accelerating current and future operations service enhancements.
- Identified variables that most impact loyalty (NPS) for various customer segments.
- Identified customer segments most at risk, helping prioritize and strategize ways to retain business.
- Established a consistent CX metric and approach, promoting a customer-centric culture.
Analysis provided competitive insights that have helped the company uncover blind spots in channel interactions and products. Transamerica is also collecting information pertaining to assets at risk, which provides an early detection system for significant withdrawal of assets. Other insights regarding communications are particularly critical to certain customer segments. This consistent measurement approach enables insight-based decisions across every aspect of the Transamerica experience.
For the full case study, visit staging.martizcx.com/document/transamerica. In addition, Rich King, director of customer experience at Transamerica, contributed a chapter to the new MaritzCX ebook, Customer Experience is Your Business. King says that for Transamerica, CX is not a project; it’s a way of doing business. Download a copy of the ebook at staging.martizcx.com/book.