MaritzCX’s Carine Clark Named CEO of the Year
SALT LAKE CITY, March 2, 2015 – MaritzCX President and CEO Carine Clark has been named CEO of the Year by Utah Business magazine. The award recognizes leadership, as well as measurable indicators of company growth, and how CEOs overcome adversity or unique situations. The magazine features Clark in its March 2015 issue.
As CEO of Utah-based Allegiance Software, Clark led the creation of MaritzCX in 2014 by combining the deep expertise of a proven research leader, Maritz Research, with the speed and innovation of a modern tech startup, Allegiance. The result is MaritzCX, a market-defining technology company with a faster, smarter approach to customer experience (CX).
Under Clark’s leadership, MaritzCX has achieved the following milestones:
- Employees: Grew from 130 to 800 full-time and 700 part-time employees in 18 offices and five global regions. The team serves 500 clients and one million users who speak 60 languages in 100 countries.
- Customers: Expanded the customer base, which includes mid-size to the world’s largest companies, in major industries including automotive, financial services, retail, travel and hospitality, technology, telecom, B2B, healthcare and insurance.
- Products: Launched new product capabilities, including Dashboards 2 which gives CX professionals a new way to bring big data instantly to light, and capture and share insights using ultra-modern visualizations.
- Technology: Won an important patent for Spotlight®, a data mining software product. The patent covers a unique approach for working with massive amounts of big data, running complex analytics in just seconds that previously took days.
- Revenue: Forged a profitable new path for the multi-billion dollar CX industry with company revenue nearing $200 million in 2014. The Allegiance platform, the company’s flagship software product, grew new sales 38%. Overall, the company saw 55% new bookings growth and 97% SaaS solutions bookings growth in 2014.
MaritzCX gives businesses the power to see, sense, and act on the experiences of every individual to improve customer retention and business outcomes. An unmatched combination of four key elements: CX software, data and research science, deep vertical market expertise, and managed program services, allows MaritzCX to deliver the world’s broadest end-to-end CX software platform and services business.
Utah Business Magazine will honor Clark March 20, 2015 at a lunch event in Salt Lake City at the Grand America Hotel.
The Utah Business CEO of the Year award recognizes local CEOs who have used sound business strategies to gain financial success for their organizations. These chief executives demonstrate inspiring leadership, a commitment to innovation and tremendous adaptability. Each year, Utah Business selects top execs from private, public, government and nonprofit organizations.