MaritzCX Platform Sets a New Standard for Enterprise Customer Experience Software
SALT LAKE CITY – September 15, 2015 – In just 10 months since its formation, MaritzCX™ has completed the unification of its software platform, combining the best customer experience (CX) technologies from Allegiance and Maritz Research to create the new MaritzCX Platform.
“Market demand has pushed us months ahead of the game,” said Jason Taylor, chief technology officer at MaritzCX. “We have aggressively expanded engineering and innovation to keep up with the excitement and requests from our clients. We have scaled the platform globally to now handle more than 42,000 transactions per second – that means we can run the world’s largest customer experience programs concurrently without impacting the responsiveness and performance of the platform.”
The SaaS-based MaritzCX Platform is powered by big data technologies that deliver immediate insights for CX programs of all sizes. The platform enables organizations around the world to increase customer retention, conversion, and lifetime value by quickly collecting omni-channel customer information, analyzing the complex data in near real time, turning it into a cohesive view of the customer experience, and making it available to everyone in the organization. Customers’ data is fully protected locally in their operating country through the use of secure and compliant datacenters.
MaritzCX Platform usage has grown 50 percent since late 2014, supporting more than 1.5 million users, and surveying customers in 72 languages. The new MaritzCX Platform enhancements benefit executives, managers, as well as frontline employees.
- Executives see tangible results earlier through:
- Advanced business reporting – integrate, intuitively explore, and display the most relevant CX intelligence and information through advanced dashboards
- Spotlight® data mining software – identify key customer segments and uncover insightful patterns in survey and operational data in just a few seconds
- Fast Track software modules – increase return on investment with predefined best-practices programs
- Managers sense behaviors and trends faster and guide teams toward what needs to happen next through:
- Integrated, multi-language text analytics – identify key issues and trigger meaningful change by collecting free-form verbatim customer comments from virtually any source, and automatically extract the most important information
- SmartProbe™ – gain deeper insight into unstructured feedback through dynamically generated follow-up questions
- Integrations – create a comprehensive view of the entire customer journey with enterprise integrations with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce through MaritzCX APIs, or packaged integrations
- Frontline teams act more quickly and personally to improve customer satisfaction, and increase sales opportunities through:
- Case Management – automate CX workflows and customer care via a closed-loop system that includes flexible reporting capabilities to easily monitor issues and resolutions
- MaritzCX for Salesforce – provides a complete view of the customer by integrating powerful CX insights from the MaritzCX Platform and voice of customer data into Salesforce views and workflows
- MobileCX – extend the reach of the MaritzCX Platform, including case management and insights, into the hands of people who need it most
“We have taken full advantage of the software, development, and engineering that came from both Allegiance and Maritz Research,” said Carine Clark, president and CEO of MaritzCX. “The resulting MaritzCX Platform is the most complete, flexible, and scalable solution available for holistic CX. Our technology focus has also accelerated all aspects of our business, including wider adoption, faster implementations, more efficient engagements, more integrated research, broader services, and our ability to deliver more immediate results.”
MaritzCX offers a broad portfolio of software solutions and supporting services for building and extending global CX programs, including CX needs assessments, journey mapping, data cleansing, action planning, and full managed service capabilities.