CXFusion Keynote Speakers will Guide CX Pros to Happiness
New Speaker: ABC News Nightline and Good Morning America Co-anchor Dan Harris to Examine the Bonds Between Happiness and Personal / Professional Success
SALT LAKE CITY, March 18, 2015 – Professionals in the growing customer experience (CX) arena focus on ways to make customers happy and improve business outcomes. To achieve these goals, they have to also make employees happy, and balance their own happiness and success. ABC television anchor Dan Harris is joining the CXFusion event April 6-8, 2015 in Las Vegas to examine this connection. CXFusion is the global conference for CX professionals.
Shawn Achor has previously been announced as a keynote speaker. With the addition of Harris, two best-selling authors and researchers will be leading the conversation about happiness – the not-so-secret ingredient that helps individuals succeed and can help improve CX results for businesses around the world.
Other notable CX speakers include:
- Activision – Paul Boustany, Senior Manager, Service Planning & Insights
- Aeromexico – Edouard Piquet, SVP Customer Experience
- Aeromexico – Julieta Hernandez, Director of Customer Experience Research
- American Family Insurance – Katy Churches, Manager of Customer Experience
- Avnet – Terry Cain, Vice President Global Customer Engagement
- Avnet – Rachel Terlau, Global Customer Engagement
- British Petroleum – Jeff Balsavich, Marketing Program Manager
- Cisco Systems – Tammy Dujmovich, Sr. Manager, Customer Intelligence
- Data Crush Author – Christopher Surdak
- Data Visualization Expert – Cole Nussbaumer
- DirecTV – Jason Sanchez, Director, Research Engagement
- Ernst & Young – Barbara Porter, Executive Director, Advisory
- FedEx – Dave Bullock, Marketing Principal
- Forrester Research – Rick Parrish, CX Ecosystem Expert
- Forrester Research – Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian, VoC Expert
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan – Martha Varinsky, Assistant VP, HR and Comms
- Hypatia Research Group – Leslie Ament, SVP Research & Principal Analyst
- Karvida – Cameron Karr, Chief Executive Officer
- M&T Bank – Laura Zurek, Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Mountain America Credit Union – Dennis Bromley, SVP Member Dev & Engagement
- NALCO Champion – Melissa Leon, Global Customer Loyalty Manager
- NALCO Champion – Ross McAllister, Program Manager for Customer Loyalty
- Service Profit Chain – Joe Wheeler, Executive Director
- TD Ameritrade – Josh Monaco, Sr. Manager VoC
- Temkin Group – Bruce Temkin, Customer Experience Transformist & Managing Partner
- ThinkJar – Esteban Kolsky, Principal and Founder
- TMobile – Tim Waters, Manager, Sales Operations Services
- Transamerica, Investments & Retirement – Rich King, Director, Customer Experience
- VMware – Eric Wansong, Vice President Customer Advocacy
- VoC / CX Expert – Dr. Gary Rhoads
MaritzCX experts will also present on a range of CX topics. View the full agenda and speaker line up at CXFusion.com.
CXFusion is an ideal event for professionals working in customer experience, voice of the customer, service or support, operations, survey management, market research, marketing, customer retention, customer intelligence, employee engagement, and human resources.
Registration is open at CXFusion.com. Training and certification programs for survey design and Voice of the Customer (VOC) will be held in conjunction with the conference.
MaritzCX, the creator and host of the CXFusion event, is the new customer experience technology company that brings together the award-winning software innovation of Allegiance with the market research expertise of Maritz Research.