CXFusion 2015 Merges Customer Experience, Technology, and Happiness; Targets Front-line Impact
LAS VEGAS (CXFusion Conference), April 10, 2015 – CXFusion, the global conference for customer experience (CX) professionals, energized a record number of attendees with insights, connections, tools, and plans for building and extending CX programs that deliver results.
The final day of the popular conference delivered new product announcements and informative speakers, including researcher and best-selling author Shawn Achor. Achor presented research on the science of happiness – what happiness is, how happiness can increase by breaking genetic and environmental predispositions, and the critical and tangible outcomes that happiness can effect.
Bassam Salem, chief operating officer at MaritzCX, presented an overview of how the combination of services and technology play a central role in CX programs.
Adam Edmunds, founder of Allegiance Software and chief strategy officer of MaritzCX shared new MaritzCX platform products that benefit front-line staff and CX professionals:
- Case Management and Reporting – a closed-loop system for automating CX workflows and customer care that includes flexible reporting capabilities to easily monitor issues and resolutions to improve retention, and increase sales opportunities
- MaritzCX for Salesforce – integrating powerful CX insights from the MaritzCX platform and voice of customer data into Salesforce views and workflows, including Salesforce case management, to provide a holistic view of the customer
- MobileCX – a native mobile application to extend the reach of the MaritzCX platform, including case management and insights, into the hands of people who need it most
Anheuser-Busch was awarded a CX Rockstar award, which was accepted by Jason Dempsey, senior manager, service excellence and analytics.
In the closing session, Edouard Piquet, SVP customer experience at Aeromexico, shared a view into the strong CX program he has established for the international airline. Attendees also enjoyed more than 20 sessions packed with information and best practices for building, expanding, and improving CX programs. Speakers and panelists included:
- American Family Insurance – Katy Churches, Manager of Customer Experience
- Avnet – Terry Cain, Vice President Global Customer Engagement, and Rachel Terlau, Global Customer Engagement
- British Petroleum – Jeff Balsavich, Marketing Program Manager
- Data Crush Author – Christopher Surdak
- Forrester Research – Rick Parrish, CX Ecosystem Expert
- Hypatia Research Group – Leslie Ament, SVP Research & Principal Analyst
- M&T Bank – Laura Zurek, Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- TD Ameritrade – Josh Monaco, Sr. Manager VoC
- TMobile – Tim Waters, Manager, Sales Operations Services
# # #