Business to Business Guide to Voice of the Customer-Delighting the Customer in a B2B Environment
– B2B experts provide specific examples of how companies can build a customer-centric culture and a process that works for sales teams –
SALT LAKE CITY – October 13, 2013 – In a business-to-business environment where individual customers are worth millions of dollars, a company can’t afford to let any fall through the cracks. The new Business-to-Business Guide to Voice of the Customer gives step-by-step advice and real world examples of how business-to-business (B2B) organizations can strengthen customer relationships and instill a customer-centric culture that accelerates profits. The B2B guide is coauthored by business-to-business customer loyalty expert Melissa Leon and experts from Allegiance, Inc.
“The main objective of a Voice of Customer (VoC) program is the same for B2B and B2C companies—ensuring a great customer experience every step of the way. However, in a B2B company more emphasis is needed on changing the company culture,” said Leon. “B2B firms need to create incentives and provide simple processes for gathering and taking action on customer feedback. Central to this is the ability for salespeople to see the value in VoC programs through improved customer relationships and retention.”
Written for chief customer officers, VoC professionals, customer experience managers and marketing professionals, the B2B guide provides in-depth information on:
- Importance of VoC to B2B companies and the critical differences between B2C and B2B.
- Marketing the VoC program internally with branding, educational tools, grass roots and executive support.
- Creating a process that works for sales.
- Developing incentives based on survey response rates.
- Closing the loop with customers and creating a competitive differentiation for the business
- Using the right VoC technology, including combining operational data with customer feedback, making feedback available at all levels of the company, and automating the closed-loop process.
Under coauthor Melissa Leon’s leadership, Nalco Champion’s Customer Loyalty Program is delivering unprecedented results within the oil and gas industry and the B2B marketplace at large. The program, touching a customer base valued at over $4 to 5 B, continuously provides the critical information necessary to enhance customer value delivery processes while strengthening business relationships.