Is your company gathering data and insights about your customers? Are you using that data to make decisions? Many companies say they are gathering data throughout different locations within their organization, but they admit their company is not using or thinking about what they should be doing, and how they should be leveraging the insights.
This paper outlines key steps in the CX Value Chain and examines some of the dos and do nots at each step to mitigate potential breaks in the value chain. You will learn:
- The importance of fully understanding the customer and their journey.
- Why you need to ask the right things, at the right time, to the right people, in the right way, to ensure your measurement efforts are accurate.
- The role and importance of curiosity in understanding program insights.
- How you use tactical, operational, and strategic insights to help define actions.
- The types of communication and action plans that ensure program success.
Understanding the steps of the CX Value Chain is important to the success of your program. Successful CX initiatives ensure they’re moving their customer experience program from data to insights to measurement and last but not least—actions. Any break in the value chain, at any point in time, can be disastrous for customers and the company.