In today’s corporate world, it is easy to lose touch with what it is that keeps your customers happy. This is because all too often the customer’s perspective on what it’s like to do business with your company is not well understood.
Enter customer journey mapping, which enables a company to understand what it is at each step of the customer journey that can make or break the customer experience. How well do you understand your customer’s path? The answer to this question is an essential component of assessing your company’s overall approach to the customer experience your company provides.
Join Scott Pimley, Ph.D., Senior Director, Strategic Consulting, MaritzCX, for a one-hour webinar designed to help you understand why journey mapping matters, how to get started and what results to expect from your efforts. You will gain a better understanding of journey mapping’s role in driving better business results.
This webinar will cover:
- The unified view customer journey mapping gives organizations
- Why and when you should use journey mapping
- Unique approaches to building a journey map based on customers’ needs
- How to develop a customer journey map with clear, illustrative steps
- The role journey mapping takes in CXEvolution and CX maturity