Understanding consumer sentiment is a necessity for Powersports manufacturers to remain competitive. The MaritzCX Powersports Syndicate study reveals changing marketplace needs and allows manufacturers to gain current and comprehensive data on the latest buying trends.
The goal of the Powersports Syndicate is to provide a holistic picture of new motorcycle, ATV, and UTV buyers. Through this research, manufacturers can effectively obtain and apply a wealth of intelligence to ongoing product,
marketing and customer experience programs in their organization.
Powersports manufacturers who participate will be able to answer the following questions:
• What is the owner loyalty to my brand? Giving insight to conquest, retention, and defection.
• Where are my customers coming from? Allowing teams to understand which sources provide the most sales.
• How does my brand compare to competitors? Revealing imagery consumers associate with the brand.
• How satisfied is the customer with this new product?
• Why was this product chosen over other products? Uncovering the top reasons for conversion.
• What is the demographic profile of a new product customer?
• What is the previous ownership profile of a customer?
• How satisfied is the customer with the purchase experience?
• What is the customer’s intention for future purchases?
Ready to get started? Fill out the form on this page to download your free copy.