At the heart of every business is the customer. Discover how modern customer experience (CX) programs are the key to retaining customers, unifying employees, delivering stronger results, beating competitors, and accelerating your career.
Topics include why CX should exist at every company, how a modern approach makes CX work better, how a focus on results and outcomes drives CX traction, and the latest trends in CX technology, services, and measurements.
More than 22 experts share ideas and best practices, including:
- Reframing Customer Experience
- Customer Experience on Center Stage
- Service Is About the Customer
- Branding the Customer Experience
- Embracing a Smarter CX Program
- Expert Q&A Employee Engagement
- So You Have a CX Program, Now What?
- Five Steps to Uncovering the Real CX Journey
- Modern Approach
- Practitioner Q&A
- Turning Insights Into Action
- From Purpose to People to Performance to Profits
- Customer Insights & Understanding
- Making the Case for Improving the Customer Experience
- Omni-channel Feedback in an Omni-channel World
- The Future of Technology in CX
- Five Steps to Effective Dashboard Presentation
- How-to Guide for Finding Winning Insights
- Expert Q&A
Download your complimentary copy today.