Deeper customer insights. More granular reporting. Cross-functional application. Executive engagement. Faster results. Expectations for CX practitioners have never been greater. The CX program must align to overall business strategy and drive impact to the bottom line. And to do so requires that the CX team be plugged in and armed with relevant insights and actionable data across the enterprise.
Organizations that are highly evolved in CX maturity do this successfully. But how? Join Kathie Topel, Associate Director from Protiviti and Stacy Bolger, Senior Strategic Consulting Director from MaritzCX to discuss five critical success factors:
- Translating customer voice and strategy into your performance metrics
- Engaging your C-Suite with CX insights that inform business strategy
- Employing organizational change management practices
- Driving process improvement by putting customers at the forefront of your design
- Ensuring sustainability through active CX program governance
Business results that continually trend in the right direction require not only an understanding of these success factors, but an ability to operationalize solutions which enable them. This insightful discussion which will help you:
- Develop an understanding of the holistic nature of real CX organizational transformation
- Learn about the five critical success factors required to successfully leverage CX insights
- Connect business strategy with solutions which drive not only an improved customer experience, but true sustainable organizational transformation
About Our Speakers
Kathie Topel is an Associate Director in Protiviti’s Business Performance Improvement practice. Her main focuses are business transformation and process improvement. Kathie has 15+ years experience in assisting organizations develop, achieve and own their goals.
As Head of CX Consulting, Stacy enables organizations to build and implement strategic, comprehensive, actionable CX solutions that drive business results. She also leads development of thought leadership strategies for the company. Stacy held leadership roles at American Family Insurance and ALDI, Inc., and has a degree from Marquette University.