MaritzCX Holdings LLC (“MaritzCX”) is committed to building user trust and confidence by promoting, and complying with, business practices that help protect the privacy of our customer and user data.
“Personal Data” means information that is (a) transferred to the United States from the EU (b) about, or relates to, an identified or identifiable individual, and (c) recorded. The type of Personal Data that MaritzCX collects may include, among other things, an individual’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address. For further clarity, the term “Personal Data” does not include data that pertains to a specific individual, but from which that individual cannot reasonably be identified. Additionally, “Personal Data” does not include human resources information relating to the personnel of MaritzCX. Unless otherwise indicated, references herein to Personal Data include Sensitive Personal Data, which is a subset of Personal Data indicating an individual’s medical or health condition, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, union membership, sexual orientation, or actual or alleged criminal activity.
Our marketing research studies collect data for research purposes only. The information you provide is used for research analysis and we analyze the answers in aggregate. Your cooperation is absolutely voluntary; you may withdraw from a marketing research study at any time. No Personal Data will be sought without prior consent. We may ask for contact information in the event we need to verify or validate your answers. We also may ask you to provide demographical information about you, your household or business.
Information you provide in response to or in connection with a survey, whether collected through this website or through traditional market research tools, is and will be provided to our client(s) and/or other entities and/or the public as part of cumulative market research information or statistical data in the ordinary course, but without identifying you individually, directly or indirectly.
OTHER USE OF INFORMATION
As a general rule we will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties, however, MaritzCX may send Personal Data about you, including your email address, to other companies or people when:
We have your consent to share the information;
We need to share this information to provide to you with information you have requested;
We lawfully respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or requests from government agencies, including those responsible for national security or law enforcement;
We find or have reason to believe that your actions on our website violate website terms or conditions or are in violation of law;
We retain a third party to provide us with services; or
We, or a substantial portion of our assets, are acquired by a third party, or are contemplating being acquired by a third party.
– CloudFlare – CloudFare cookies are used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the visitor’s machine is known to be trusted, then the cookie can override the security setting. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. This cookie is strictly necessary for site security operations and can’t be turned off;
– Google Analytics – Google Analytics is used by marketing to measure site traffic and how users interact with the website;
– Marketo – Marketo is used for marketing and lead tracking. It measures web page visits and keeps track of the links that users click on;
– LinkedIn – The BizoID cookie stores a unique LinkedIn user ID. The BizographicsID is a legacy cookie for tracking a unique LinkedIn user ID. The BizoData cookie stores anonymous business demographic profile data for the user. Business demographic data may include anonymous codes for business demographics such as company size, industry, job function, or seniority level, but will not include any personally identifiable information;
– HotJar – All data Hotjar collects is stored electronically in Ireland, Europe on the Amazon Web Services infrastructure (eu-west-1 datacenter). HotJar’s application servers and database servers run inside an Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud). The database containing visitor and usage data is only accessible from the application servers and no outside sources are allowed to connect to the database. HotJar does not display the visitors’ IP addresses within the interface allowing all visitor data to remain anonymous. By showing a unique identifier (UUID) instead, HotJar can keep track of returning visitors without revealing any personal information. When recording visitors (in Recordings), HotJar automatically detects and does not record keystrokes on password fields and entries which resemble a Credit Card number;
In efforts to protect and ensure the integrity of survey results, MaritzCX may from time to time use digital fingerprinting technologies. In general, digital fingerprinting technologies assign a unique identifier or “Machine-ID” to a user’s computer to identify and track the computer’s survey activity. MaritzCX will not use digital fingerprinting technology to collect Personal Data, or track the online activities of the user of a computer; and will not disrupt or interfere with the use or control of a computer or alter, modify or change the settings or functionality of a computer. The technology will analyze publicly available information and data obtained from the computer’s web browser and from other publicly available data points, including without limitation the technical settings of the computer, the characteristics of the computer, and the computer’s IP address, to create a unique identifier assigned to the computer. The unique identifiers are typically alpha-numeric IDs and after creating the unique identifier, MaritzCX does not retain the information analyzed by the technology to create the unique identifier.
MaritzCX does not knowingly solicit data from children and we do not knowingly market to children. Children are not eligible to use the website.
You may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving electronic communications from us at any time. When you unsubscribe or opt out you will no longer receive any unsolicited electronic communication related to the same program offering. Clicking on an unsubscribe link will take you to a web page where you can complete the opt-out process. Certain programs will provide a contact for support or other means to remove your name to remove your name from our contact list. You may also opt out by sending an email to our Privacy Compliance Officer. The unsubscribe or opt out process will take effect within 10 business days of our receipt of your request.
Your information submitted to us will be stored on our servers. Our Internet hardware is maintained in an environment that uses reasonable and appropriate security to help protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Maritz has committed to attempt to resolve privacy complaints under the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information and to file a claim with the JAMS EU-US Privacy Shield dispute resolution program.
As we continue to modify our website and take advantage of developing technologies, this Privacy Statement will most likely change. Therefore, we encourage you to refer to this Privacy Statement on an ongoing basis. This Privacy Statement applies to all content found within this website.
Contact Information and Access to Information
By phone: 385.695.2800
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
MaritzCX Holdings LLC
3451 North Triumph Blvd, 6th Floor
Lehi, UT 84043 USA
If we are required to contact you about your Personal Data we may do so by mail, telephone, or e-mail.