MaritzCX Inducts 15 CX Elite Award Honorees at 2017 CXFusion Conference
Recognises excellence in customer experience programme strategy, execution and outcomes
Las Vegas – 12 April 2017 – This year’s global CXFusion conference concluded by heralding the first inductees of the CX Elite Award. The honorees came from all sectors including automotive, banking, third-party logistics, energy and healthcare.
The CX Elite Award recognises excellence in customer experience (CX) strategy, execution, and results in categories including: Positive ROI of a CX Programme, Most Improved CX Programme, Global Impact of a CX Programme and Other Reportable Enhancements within a CX Programme. Fifteen organisations were honored with an award this year.
“The CX Elite Award lets us celebrate the ingenuity and creativity companies and organisations are employing to further improve the customer experience, loyalty and retention,” said Mike Sinoway, CEO at MaritzCX. “Each of this year’s winning programmes is evidence of the research, focus and drive the companies and organisations are delivering every day to raise the CX bar. We feel privileged to support these elite 15 in their outstanding accomplishments.”
This year’s CX Elite recipients included:
Global Impact of a CX Programme
- Aegon UK for achieving global recognition of its recently implemented CX programme where improvements from feedback has delivered the company an industry leading score in just a year.
- Enterprise Holdings for continuous achievement resulting from its Enterprise Service Quality Index (ESQi) that has influenced employee career growth and customer satisfaction, this year resulting in over 80 percent of customers being completely satisfied.
Positive Return on Investment (ROI) of a CX Programme
- Abbott Diagnostics for identifying a critical insight from its CX surveys and its response of launching an alert trigger that resulted in its retaining millions in revenue.
- Ohio Mutual Insurance Group for increasing its survey response rate and reducing time to respond to agents and policyholders to just a few days.
- TriZetto for decreasing response time to customer issues that resulted in markedly increasing it customer promoters.
Most Improved CX Programme
- Anheuser-Busch for evolving its CX programme to a continuous fielding model that improved both their sample and data collection while launching initiatives such as action planning and a new user engagement package.
- Associated Bank for expanding its voice of the customer programme throughout branches, lending, digital and customer care to now provide all business lines with information and insights to support decision-making and tactical improvements to improve customer satisfaction. The programme expansion was completed in just nine months.
- Blue Shield of California for increasing customer feedback captures by 10 percent following as survey tool redesign.
- C.H. Robinson for expanding its CX programme globally and for enhancements to the types of surveys served to continue to improve satisfaction for customers and drivers across the supply chain.
- Cummins & Cummins, Inc. for reducing the time to access report data from two months to immediate access by capturing data in MaritzCX’s Bonfire survey product.
- Eastern Bank for securing more than 40,000 transactional surveys annually that helped identify the need to increase its listening posts to now include social media channels and a call center.
- Reliant for achieving the highest annual customer renewal rate in the company’s history resulting from improvements made to the customer experience across every point of its organisation.
Other Reportable Enhancements within a CX Programme
- Bangor Savings Bank for its focus on moving beyond only employee response to capture information from its customers at every touchpoint they can encounter across the enterprise.
- Northwestern Mutual for moving towards data driven decision making by implementing programme wide efficiencies; consolidating 10+ siloed surveys to a single survey, consolidating data from 15+ channels and creating an integrated Text Analytics model.
- SunTrust for its strides in achieving voice of the customer (VOC) survey consistency and consolidating once-siloed databases to allow for more advanced analytics.
The annual CXFusion conference is attended by hundreds of CX professionals and businesses leader from around the globe. The agenda is designed to share research findings, CX best practices and technology.
MaritzCX® software and services help organisations see, sense and act on the experiences and desires of every customer to increase retention, conversion and lifetime value. With an unmatched combination of customer experience (CX) software, research science, vertical market expertise and managed programme services, MaritzCX ingrains CX intelligence and action systems into the DNA of business operations through its 12-point CXEvolution process. To take the complimentary CX assessment, visit www.maritzcx.com/gb/what-we-do/assessment/. For more information about MaritzCX, visit www.maritzcx.com.