What’s the value of a great customer experience? And what’s that value spread across an entire organisation and every customer? The power of a modern customer experience (CX) strategy is that it delivers more than just scores or metrics to a few people; it enables highly-valuable business goals like financial performance and customer retention to flourish.
Today’s CX teams and business leaders demand more from their CX initiatives. They need programmes that drive higher business impact through better strategy and design, employee engagement, broader data collection, faster access to insights and action planning.
This book is a collection of CX best practices designed to unlock the value of any CX strategy, at any stage of maturity, and in any industry.
More than 26 industry leading experts share ideas and best practices. Chapters include:
- The Multi-Dimensional Modern Customer: Kerry Bodine
- Are You Really Hearing What Today’s Customers Are Saying?: Jeanne Bliss
- Four Steps to Differentiate Yourselves From the Pack Through Customer Experience: Chris Neeson
- 5 Methodologies to Kick-Start Your CX Programme: Kurt Pflughoeft Ph.D.
- The New Evolution of CX: Measuring and Assessing CX Maturity in the Modern World: Lisa Pohlman London
- Building a CX Programme for CX Success: Matt Inman & Stacy Bolger
- Employee Engagement and Loyalty — Why Employees are Your Best Customer Advocates: Kimberly Abel-Lanier & Dan Hickey Ph.D.
- Dashboard and Reporting Techniques to Visually Communicate Complex Data: Evelin Kremer & Karel Mette
- Getting Real Business Value from Customer Journey Mapping: Joe Wheeler
- Taking Action on Customer Feedback: Dave Ensing Ph.D.
- Software Solutions for Touchpoint Management: Christopher Harms & Oliver Skeide
Download your complimentary copy today