With the increasing investments to improve CX and rising expectations of profitable results and impact, the importance of CX Governance grows.
We as MaritzCX define CX Governance as a structured approach an organsation takes to conducting and managing their customer-facing programmes. CX Governance helps to coordinate everyone’s roles and responsibilities, creating a streamlined, responsive, and impactful programme.
In the next session of our CX Consulting webinar series, we will be sharing best practices and examples on how you can ensure an applicable CX Governance.
Learn in our webinar:
- How you can balance the need to act both fast and smart in an agile and international market.
- How to strike the optimum balance between control and front line empowerment
- How to ensure best practice standards are maintained and embraced, but within a culture where initiative is rewarded
- Where CX responsibility ultimately resides
- What frameworks are available to ensure measurable success
- Which are the critical success factors