It is no longer a secret that Customer Experience (CX) is the differentiator that will drive value across the company, creating a sustainable competitive edge and increasing customer loyalty, employee engagement and revenue.
However, even though we have seen increased investments in CX over the past year, still more than two thirds of CX initiatives fail.
From our longstanding experience, we have seen a number of reasons, ranging from programmes that are slow to drive action and value, have missing linkages to business results or incorrect measures set up in advance.
Join our experts in the crusade against low value CX programmes. In this webinar Derek Ecclestone and Jeremy Griffiths, will highlight five of our top tips to ensure your organisation is ready to deliver legendary CX.
Demonstrated by best practice examples, you will learn how to deliver greater value from your CX programme by ensuring that you:
- Drive Senior Stakeholder Engagement
- Establish Frontline Engagement
- Select the Right Touchpoints for Your Feedback Programme
- Commit to Taking Action at all Levels of Your Organisation
- Establish a Road Map to Improved CX Maturity.