Many organizations have made a verbal or written commitment towards improving the customer experience, but are they really following through? Most are not, according to a recent study conducted by MaritzCX. Even in today’s big data world where information is everywhere, companies struggle to completely leverage all of their customer-generated data. This shortcoming represents missed opportunity, and ultimately, revenue lost.
Join this American Banker webcast and learn more about the findings generated by “MaritzCX’s Voice of the Customer: Practices and Challenges study.” Then use these eye-opening results to maximize your organization’s VoC program.
Here’s what you’ll learn by attending:
- Most common challenges organizations face in leveraging VoC programs
- What type of companies have the most successful VoC programs and why
- How your organization’s VoC program compares to those of others in the financial services industry
- How VoC efforts in the financial services industry compare to others across market sectors
- Best practice solutions for capturing, integrating, analyzing, and reporting the data
American Banker is the leading information resource serving the banking and financial services community.