Length of Course: 1 day
Venue: Park Plaza County Hall, London
Price: GBP 600 + VAT (includes two days of classes, course material, testing, and certification award once testing is passed).
This course is designed to provide participants a hands-on customer journey mapping learning experience.
It begins with an understanding of what journey mapping is, the value it serves as part of a CX programme, how to develop a persona, journey mapping concepts and terms, and the process for building a map. From here forward, the day is very interactive, so plan to wear comfortable shoes!
You will be on your feet the majority of the session, as you engage in exploring and practicing the methdology with other course participants. The session will include instruction/discussion about generating prioritised improvement efforts based on the map output and driving improved business results through application of journey map insights. Throughout the day, you will be exposed to several examples of completed maps and case studies, done across various industries. You will leave this energised and inspired by the immense strength and potential of the CX tool we call Customer Journey Mapping.
At the conclusion of this 1-day workshop, you will be able to answer questions such as:
- What is customer journey mapping? What isn’t it?
- What value is generated by mapping your customers‘ journeys?
- What are the critical elements to include in a customer journey map?
- What is the value of a persona in journey mapping, and how do you develop one?
- Who in my own organisation should I include in a journey mapping exercise?
- How can I apply the journey mapping process to gain the most insight for my company?
- How do I best leverage my map to drive tangible next steps?
- What are customer journey mapping best practices in B2C companies? In B2B companies?
Who should attend?
This is a course for those beginning to or interested in leveraging customer journey mapping in their organisations, as well as those who are entirely new to customer journey mapping.
Course Instructor: Stacy Bolger
As Senior Strategic Consulting Director for MaritzCX, Stacy enables organisations to understand their customers and to build and implement actionable CX solutions that drive business results. She does this leveraging over 15 years of experience leading customer-focused efforts in both the financial services and retail industries.
You might also be interested in our two-day Voice of the Customer certification course. If you book both courses, you will receive a discount of GBP 300.