Exploring technology and techniques to ensure customer loyalty and create brand advocates
The modern CRM strategy needs to go beyond lead generation and data collection and transform into a customer centric approach and continuous communication flow that will enhance the brand – customer relationship.
This summit brings together leading marketing, CRM and digital executives from OEMs, captives, dealers and rental/leasing companies. We offer an excellent mix of strategic insight, case studies and interactive panels to help your company grow CRM technology and develop successful and engaging strategies.
Listen to the presentations by Andrew Grant, VP Automotive
How do you structure and design to drive business outcomes?
• Never before has so much been measured – buying habits, social media consumption, trip advisor style reviews. Yet automotive clients need more insights, not more data.
• Designing for insight and action
• How do you bring in data from different sources to gain structured actionable insights?
• Taming the mass of unstructured feedback
The € value of loyalty
• Providing insight into how linkage analysis bolsters the effectiveness of customer experience measurement
• How does linkage justify the measurement of customer experience in terms of valuable business outcomes and how does it help organizations align people and operational processes targeted at improvements in customer experience?
• Working in small groups, participants will be able to interact with one another, share best practices and challenges relating to the credibility and actionability of their customer experience programmes.