This detailed review of your Customer Journey Map, performed by an experienced team of MaritzCX consultants, will work to:
- Explore, document, and understand the personal, emotional parts of the customer experience that quantitative measures alone often miss
- Create a detailed and high-level visual Journey Map that places specific customer touch points and interactions in the larger context of the complete customer journey
- Identify the key moments of truth that impact customer perceptions and satisfaction the most, so you can monitor and improve them over time
- Build a common, shared, and accurate inside view of what your customers experience, so you can build a strong culture of understanding and CX improvement across your entire organisation
- Reveal gaps and weaknesses in your existing Voice of Customer (VoC) programme and that may be limiting your ability to turn customer feedback into business results
- Deliver actionable recommendations for making short- and long-term enhancements to your VoC strategy and improvements to your customers’ overall experience over the course of their complete customer journey
- A detailed written Customer Journey Report that identifies key opportunity areas and makes specific recommendations to improve your CX strategy
Use a Proven Journey Mapping Process to Improve Your CX Results
- Define the scope of the project by reviewing existing research, branding, and customer promise information.
- Create a consistent view of how your company currently perceives the customer journey.
- Listen to and learn from your customers using a variety of information gathering approaches.
- Use the new information to review and update your understanding and correct misperceptions.
- Develop a plan to improve the customer journey using a combination of near- and long-term solutions.
JOURNEY MAPPING DETAILS
Customer Journey Mapping is a flexible consulting engagement for organisations seeking more complete, accurate insights into what their customers really feel, perceive, and experience. It includes resources, expertise, and documentation – including detailed visual representations of the complete customer journey – to identify hidden moments of truth and close the gap between internal CX perceptions and customer realities.
Depending on your needs, MaritzCX offers three Journey Mapping engagement levels:
Start Understanding and Improving every Customer Journey
MaritzCX believes organisations should be able to see, sense and act MaritzCX believes organisations should be able to see, sense and act on the experiences and desires of every customer, at every touch point, as it happens. We help organisations increase customer retention, conversion and lifetime value by ingraining customer experience intelligence and action systems into the DNA of business operations. MaritzCX is the combination of the Allegiance award-winning CX software and Maritz Research strategic market research and consulting services.