Five Steps for Mapping the CX Path in Financial Services
Today’s customer journey is incredibly complex and varies widely across financial services institutions. That is why it is crucial to understand every step of your customers’ journey. Savvy financial firms are using this knowledge to strategically align people and processes so they are well positioned to deliver optimum customer experience and improve their organization’s CX maturity.
How well do you know your customer’s path? The answer to this question is an essential component of assessing your company’s overall customer experience measurement.
Join CMSWire and Matt Inman, Senior Director of CX Consulting at MaritzCX, for a one-hour webinar designed to help you understand why journey mapping matters, how to get started and what results to expect from your efforts. Learn from a real-world example of how a financial institution used journey mapping to identify key changes they needed to make within their organization to retain customers. You will also gain a better understanding of journey mapping’s role in CXEvolution, a revolutionary approach to advancing your organizations CX maturity to drive better business results.
This webinar will cover:
- The unified view customer journey mapping gives organizations
- Why and when you should use journey mapping
- Unique approaches to building a journey map based on customers’ needs
- How to develop a customer journey map with clear, illustrative steps
- The role journey mapping takes in CXEvolution and CX maturity