Is Your CX Management Programme Built for Long-Term Success?
Building a Customer Experience (CX) programme to be perennially successful requires strong organisational support and a laser focus on actions that lead to improved business outcomes. Today, CX is the competitive battleground. Is your company prepared to compete?
In this informative webinar, you’ll learn:
- The steps needed to build a perennial CX programme
- How companies focused on building mature CX programmes are reaping financial gains
- The primary objectives and challenges of a CX Practitioner
- How predictive modeling increases the value of your customer data
- Why customer outcomes drive business outcomes
You’ll walk away with immediate best practices to help you build your CX programme for long-term success. Join Michael Allenson, Principal CX Transformation Consultant at MaritzCX, and learn how to continually refresh your CX programme and take it from an annual to a perennial programme.