Is your customer experience (CX) programme floundering? Are you unsure where to start or what to do next? The truth is, all CX programmes are not created equal. Measurement alone, one survey in one organisation will not get you there. If you’re a financial services CX professional, line of business manager or research analyst you can benefit from this webinar.
With the billions of dollars spent on improving customer experiences, the paramount question is, “how can my organisation do better?” In a recent worldwide, CXEvolution study MaritzCX surveyed over 3,300 people regarding their customer experience efforts and programmes. We uncovered what CX initiatives these companies were undertaking and, subsequently, gathered opinions on the effectiveness of their programmes.
Join this webinar as we share study insights on:
- The positive impact of a holistic CX programme
- How a maturity model can help define CX next steps
- Which common core CX principles are key to success
- What areas of business drive positive improvements
- The role leadership plays in CX success or failure
Join us to learn more about how you can get better results from your CX efforts, and why Not All CX Programmes Are Created Equal.