Your sales and support teams interact with customers every day, which places them in a unique position to drive and influence positive customer experiences. With MaritzCX for Salesforce, you can give those teams instant access to the detailed, real-time CX information they need to understand their customers’ needs and concerns, identify trends and problem areas, and take fast, positive action every time they view an account profile.
Integrating MaritzCX Data with Your Salesforce Platform
Integrating MaritzCX data with your Salesforce platform is a fast and easy process. You can download the MaritzCX for Salesforce app directly from the Salesforce App Exchange. After a quick, one-click installation process, MaritzCX creates self-serve “connectors” that automatically update Salesforce with the latest customer service data, which translates into minimal ongoing administration and maintenance.
After the installation is complete, you have the ability to exchange data in two ways.
- You can create workflow rules that allows contact data to be passed to the MaritzCX system for automated survey deployment – in real time.
- Survey responses will be passed back into salesforce where your sales team will see Net Promoter scores, satisfaction ratings, and other CX metrics—together with other Salesforce business and account information—in their native Salesforce dashboards.
An integrated case view also presents CX information next to customer history information, which makes it easy for account managers to identify issues quickly, assess next steps, and use their normal Salesforce workflows to create, assign, and manage at-risk cases.
Experience the Advantages of Adding CX Data to Salesforce
Adding the latest CX data to your Salesforce solution makes it possible for your sales and support teams to:
- Identify revenue risks and new sales opportunities. Presenting CX data and account information together in Salesforce gives your sales team a complete, 360-degree view of every customer.
- Pinpoint customer feedback trends quickly. Making relevant CX information available in Salesforce dashboards gives your sales and support teams the information they need to identify and respond to emerging customer trends and issues quickly.
- Close the loop for at-risk accounts. With MaritzCX data and Salesforce working together, you can use CX data to identify at-risk accounts earlier—and then leverage your Salesforce workflows to trigger, assign, manage, and resolve cases.
- Connect CX information to specific customers. MaritzCX for Salesforce allows you to link CX responses to a specific contact or account. This complete, historical view provides deep insights into the experiences of individual customers over time, so account managers can identify issues, track progress, and take appropriate actions.
- Add CX information to Salesforce with minimal administration and maintenance. The MaritzCX for Salesforce app installs quickly and updates automatically, which translates into low administrative and maintenance costs.
By presenting relevant CX data and account information on the same screen, your sales and support teams can take immediate, proactive action to drive positive customer experiences.