We are looking forward to the upcoming Allegiance Engage Summit onMay 16 – 19, 2010 at the Chateaux Resort at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, Utah. It’s not too late to join us! This year’s user conference will bring together inspirational speakers, customer and employee loyalty experts, industry leaders and Allegiance customers to uncover ways to solve today’s most pressing business problems.
More than 60 percent of the conference agenda consists of panels and presentations by Allegiance customers, who will share insights and experiences on improving Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC) and Voice-of-the-Employee (VOE) programs. For professionals in market research, feedback management, VOC, customer retention, loyalty or human resources, the Engage Summit 2010 will provide critical information, best practices and peer-to-peer networking on ways to capitalize on customer and employee engagement.
Keynote Inspirational Speakers
- Billy Beane, VP and general manager (GM), Oakland Athletics
- Robert Stephens, founder of the Geek Squad
- Rama Ramakrishnan, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
Industry Leaders and Loyalty Experts
- Todd Rowe, Group VP and General Manager, WW Mid-Market Division, SAP
- Bruce Temkin, VP and Principal Analyst, Customer Experience Management, Forrester Research
- Vicky Stennes, VP In-flight Experience, Jet Blue
- Gary Rhoads, Ph.D., Loyalty Expert, Co-Founder Allegiance, Inc.
- Creating value and ROI from your survey/feedback data
- Customer and employee panels on engagement wins
- Customer case studies: Zions Bancorporation, Life Time Fitness, others
- Making insight out of the social media boom
- Market research panel on advanced data collection techniques
- Survey Design and Analytics boot camps
To register for the Allegiance Engage Summit 2010, to find out more about this year’s speakers, and to see the conference agenda, please visit http://engagesummit.com. We hope to see you there!