After an evening party at the Cosmopolitan Hotel’s Bamboo pool, VoCFusion attendees were up early for Wednesday’s events. The day started out with a demo of new Allegiance capabilities that will help companies uncover insights fast by identifying patterns in customer feedback and operational data. Attendees then enjoyed great speakers and hands-on workshops that focused how to apply those insights to achieve positive business outcomes.
Photo compliments of Henri Sagalow, Las Vegas Photographer
Here are some highlights from Wednesday’s keynote speakers:
VP, Customer Experience Advocacy
- Customer support is about more than cases. It is about a journey and all the touch points on that journey.
- Map your most painful customer journeys to understand how to improve the experience. A single step could ruin the entire journey.
- A good customer experience map should provide deep understanding that informs strategy, tactics and action.
- Invite your customers to show you the way.
- Most large companies want to provide the best customer experience in their industry, but only seven percent actually do (Temkin Group survey).
- Customer experience is not providing “Disney moments” but instead it is consistently delivering on the brand message and customer expectations.
- Focus your efforts on the customer interactions that make a difference, that drive loyalty and engagement.
- Build and activate promoters and advocates for your brand. They will defend and promote your brand on social media.
- To see a page of content resources from Bruce, visit: http://tinyurl.com/VoCFusion
The day’s many workshops included hands-on customer experience advice from companies that included Symantec, Google, uSamp, Zions Bancorporation, Oracle, Lithium, and more.
Whether you’re attending sessions here in Vegas or not, be sure to follow #VoCFusion on Twitter to see streaming comments from the conference. You might also be interested in following Allegiance @allegiancetweet).
Thanks again to all the great speakers and attendees for making this event a success!