AI Suite of Products to Derive More Value from Data, Improve Experience Management, and Bolster Business Growth
MaritzCX, the leader in experience management for big business, releases a new suite of products that leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and is integrated within its software platform. The AI suite eases access to data sources, unlocks insights, and triggers faster actions to improve loyalty and business growth.
MaritzCX AI embraces an open ecosystem approach to AI. The company will develop code in-house, but also adopt and utilise the swiftly developing array of best-in-class AI technologies outside of the MaritzCX platform. All of the leading AI tools can be incorporated through the company’s CXWorkflow, a proprietary data automation and management tool. Practitioners may have already invested in R, Python, IBM Watson, Google TensorFlow, etc. and using those to solve experience-related issues is at the heart of MaritzCX’s ‘open technology’ AI strategy.
The solutions powering the AI capabilities within the MaritzCX Platform include:
- iSAT™ (Implied Satisfaction) Predictive Modelling gives businesses the power to action what customers need—without having to ask. With customers getting burnt out by the number of surveys they receive and viewing them as SPAM, iSAT leverages AI and machine learning to calculate a satisfaction score for non-respondents.
- Advanced Churn Modelling helps identify at-risk customers in an automated, scalable way. The result: reduced customer churn and increased revenue.
- Text Analytics AI features including topic modelling and intent analysis give the power to see beyond traditional metrics by transforming thousands of unstructured, open-ended customer comments from video, mobile, and other collection sources into meaningful and actionable insights. Analyses including categorisation, dynamic modelling, sentiment, and emotion, and intent can be performed on free-form verbatim customer comments or any other unstructured data to identify key issues and trigger meaningful change.
- Spotlight™ Data Mining provides a sophisticated data-mining algorithm and patented software to analyse patterns in datasets and highlight areas that can help improve key metrics. Machine learning analyses big data in seconds—thousands of hours of analysis with one click—to uncover high-value insights hidden in experience data and improve target scores.
- SmartProbe™ automatically probes customers on various aspects of their response during a digital survey experience – much alike a real human interviewer would probe and dig deeper. It has proven to deliver both a higher volume of feedback and more detail. Research has shown that customers that interacted with SmartProbe provided an average of 10-15 additional words to describe their experience. Any additional text-based feedback directly from customers is highly valuable in the customer experience improvement process.
- Virtual assistant technology and experience-based chatbot data collection technologies within MaritzCX’s ‘Experience Labs’ for early adopters help clients collect survey data from consumers in the environments where they live and work.
“The experience market is quickly evolving from measurement to action, and from predictive to prescriptive,” said Mike Sinoway, president and CEO of MaritzCX.
“We have woven AI and machine learning into our solutions so that experienced practitioners, in-field users, and frontline employees can take meaningful actions for the customer.”
The AI suite is available now https://www.maritzcx.com/gb/what-we-do/artificial-intelligence/.
Nearly two million users worldwide use the MaritzCX platform to transform their business operations, enhance culture, and improve ROI for their experience programs.
MaritzCX is the leader in experience management for big business, and includes customer experience (CX), employee experience (EX), and patient experience (PX). The company combines experience management software, data and research science, and deep vertical market expertise to accelerate client success. Experience programs that are most impactful drive the right kind of actions throughout an organisation and support a strong business case. MaritzCX partners with large companies that insist on effective and high-ROI experience results. Customers include global brands from the Automotive, Financial Services, Consumer Technology, Patient and Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, B2B, Energy and Utility industries.