In today’s service-obsessed world, community and citizen expectations are rising. Ameren Missouri has been acutely aware of the fact that they need to compete with new trends, employee needs, control operational costs, and implement modern technology to help them better serve their customers. Join us on September 20thfor a webinar with Ameren Missouriin which they will share how they have improved and sustained a 90 percent satisfaction rating for their call center representatives.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Ameren Missouri:
- Used data and technology to improve and increase customer engagement and satisfaction
- Took specific steps that resulted in improving and sustaining a 90% satisfaction rating for their call center representatives
- Developed a continuous improvement process plan for Digital, IVR based on survey data
- Identified ways to create a customer centric culture using employee rewards and recognition
- Uses the insights from their customer feedback to make decisions that drive capital investments
Tara Oglesby, Vice President of Customer Experience at Ameren Missouri, and Doug Naegelen, MaritzCX will share the history, detailed insight, and success of the CX program.
The webinar will give you the cause and effect of Ameren Missouri’s CX initiative and enable you to see what they have uncovered. Join usto find out how they have used their customer feedback and research to continuously achieve high CSat scores and receive some of the best customer comments MaritzCX has ever seen.
Meet the Presenters
Tara Oglesby, Vice President Customer Experience, Ameren Missouri has more than 25 years of experience in the utility industry, a business degree from the University of Illinois and Executive Education at Harvard, Tara brings excellent seasoned business insight to the conversation.
As Client Success Director, Doug is responsible for ensuring satisfaction and program retention for major client relationships within in the Diversified Group at MaritzCX, including several utility/energy companies. He oversees the design, execution, reporting, and analysis of a number of CX programs across the group to ensure program success metrics are met and that programs continue to evolve to meet client needs. Doug holds a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Illinois-Chicago and a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.