Capitalizing on Small Wins for Agility and Growth
Unifying the customer experience across every channel doesn’t necessarily have to start with a fully baked, end-to-end CX plan. In many cases, the best evolution happens as you follow the proverbial tea leaves—reading what the future holds and letting each initiative guide you to the next.
In the upcoming webinar, we’re spotlighting a customer that is doing just that–reading the what the future holds and letting each initiative guide them to the next. Learn how C.H. Robinson is building small wins into big wins and adapting to feedback with an agility that moves the needle on key metrics for business performance.
In this webinar, C.H. Robinson will expound on key takeaways that are applicable to CX programs in infancy and adulthood, including:
- Understanding CX trends through listening to customers, and doing your research to infuse your learning into ongoing initiatives
- Leveraging the low-hanging fruit into quick wins that will build internal support
- Enlisting influencers from the right places within your organization
- Encountering and overcoming resistance to your CX program plan
- A tactical plan to communicating with stakeholders and customers to share a vision
Learn from C.H. Robinson’s experience and don’t wait for hundreds of thousands of data points or survey responses before you act—reading what the future holds step-by-step, and adjusting with open-minded agility can be the key to elevating your customer journey. Register here.