As the automotive industry grows, customer-focused research as it relates to shopping and buying patterns is an industry necessity in order for automotive manufacturers to remain competitive in the marketplace. During its 40 year history, the Syndicated New Vehicle Customer Study (NVCS) has kept pace with changing marketplace needs, namely manufacturers’ need to gain current and comprehensive data on the latest automotive buying trends.
The MaritzCX Syndicated program provides a holistic picture of new vehicle car and truck buyers. The NVCS study specifically profiles buyers/lessees of each new model on key choice, experience, and loyalty indicators. NVCS answers key questions including:
- How satisfied is the customer with this new vehicle?
- Why was this vehicle chosen over some other vehicle?
- What equipment and features are most desirable on the vehicle?
- How is the vehicle used?
- What is the demographic profile of this new vehicle customer?
- What is the previous ownership profile of the customer?
- What are the customers’ future vehicle intentions?
The MCX NVCS provides unmatched industry insight on vehicle buyers’ opinions and attitudes on experience, loyalty and product. See why top OEMs count on the NVCS monthly report for strategic decision making.
The MCX AVS provides OEMs with the insight they need on today’s hottest industry topic — self-driving cars. Find out why having the best auto customer data in the world enables MaritzCX to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive look at customer perceptions about this new technology.
Now available for purchase, the MaritzCX Autonomous Vehicle Study provides survey data from 15,000 auto buyers, revealing key consumer findings such as:
- Level of awareness
- Readiness to accept autonomous technology
- Key differences in interest across automotive segments
- An in-depth understanding of perspective (pros and cons)
- Concerns with important context, such as safety
- Expectations such as pricing, convenience and fuel economy