We can try our best to fight it, but the truth is that we are living in a digital age. Regardless of the industry you operate in or the size and CX maturity of your company, organisations across the board are being forced to adapt to rapidly changing digital technologies. Providing a standard product or service is no longer good enough. Organisations need to understand and engage with customers in increasingly innovative and complex ways, or face extinction.
How does an organisation know whether they are equipped to handle the wave of digital disruption which is upon us? Where do we even begin to understand whether we are keeping our customers engaged and loyal to our brand?
Join Casey Poon, Protiviti and Ted Saunders, MaritzCX as they discuss:
- When an organisation has truly embraced the digital landscape
- What makes an organisation a customer experience leader in the digital age
- Ways organisations can define the “Voice of the Customer”
- What a customer experience assessment really means
An organisation is not truly digital until they have transformed the way they approach:
- Customer engagement: Establishing new ways to build relationship with customers
- Digitalising products and services: Launching new products and business models
- Better informed decisions: Using readily available data for timely and effective decision making. Process analytic tools are also a large component
- Operational performance: Using technology such as robotics and Al
Be a part of the conversation as our experts talk about the digital revolution transforming your customers’ experiences.
About Our Speakers
Casey Poon, Protiviti
Associate Director, Business Performance Improvement (BPI)
Casey is the BPI digital solutions lead at Protiviti. He focuses on assisting companies with digital transformation, specifically in the areas of customer experience (CX), robotics and AL, and proves analytics. Casey has extensive experience with process optimisation and efficiency, operational effectiveness, financial transformation, system implementation, change management, and process reengineering projects. Prior to Protiviti, Casey has had experience as a Financial Analyst within the consumer products industry, as well as professional services experience with Ernst & young.
Ted Saunders, MaritzCX
Manager, Digital Solutions
As manager of Digital Solutions for MaritzCX, Ted is frequently relied upon for his expertise in all aspects of digital data collection. He designs and managers many research-on-research projects in collaboration with clients and external vendors. Ted works closely with MaritzCX engineering teams, data collection partners and clients to ensure that best practices are applied to all studies Maritz fields. Ted has an MBA with a concentration in marketing from Washinton University and a BSBA in Finance from Saint Louis University.