Are you losing your mind when it comes to increasing customer satisfaction and knowing what feedback to take action on? Moving the needle definitely doesn’t happen by accident.
Register now to hear two of Portland General Electric (PGE) CX/UX leaders discuss how they’re transforming customer feedback into concrete, actionable improvements to their customers’ experiences through their digital customer touchpoints.
In this actionable webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to design and implement surveys that capture key moments of truth
- What it really means to capture the “moments that matter”
- Ways to activate real-time decision-making
- What tactics eliminate barriers to self-service across channels
- How to categorise feedback into groupings that target digital disconnects
- When to leverage the voice of the customer to drive design decisions
- How to derive meaning from customer feedback to make immediate digital improvements
- New best-in-class usability design guidelines and principles
- Why implementing a “Quick Wins” programme is so important and how you can create one
Walk away with real-life examples, best practices and a concreate action plan that will help you improve your customers’ experiences.