The Importance of Segmentation Research and Lessons Learned
A crucial first step in sustaining growth of a healthy business is to identify the customers who have the most potential to purchase your brand… and keep them happy. Segmentation research is the most effective method for identifying these important customers, yet many organisations are challenged by the technique.
Join MaritzCX for this webinar where segmentation experts, Deb Davis-Lenane and Frank Leinweber, provide insight into the challenges of segmentation and best practices from design to fieldwork, analysis and reporting. Attend and you’ll learn how segmentation research best practices better enable you to target high-value clients for your brand.
What you will learn by attending:
- Common mistakes people make when doing segmentation studies
- Why implementing segmentation research is critical to your business strategy
- How segmentation research works
- Three different segmentation approaches: database, needs-based, attitudinal
- Best practices at key segmentation stages
MaritzCX leverages decades of experience to determine the most appropriate segmenting method to uncover the most effective solution that will benefit you and your customers.
Don’t miss it!